automatic PC clock updates

Dave Johnson wrote:

Atom-Time is always in use here...

Wayne replies:

I've also used Atom-Time for several years now.  I upgraded to WinXP a year ago, and just 2 nights ago I noticed that WinXP has a built-in clock update function.

So if you run WinXP, you don't need an extra clock update program like Atom-Time.  Just go into the Date/Time control panel and make sure the automatic update function is enabled.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA