Re: AO-40 signals

Hello Keith
I will be is similar situation within a month.  I have a 7.5 foot dish I
plan to use, I think that's approximatly a little over 2M.  The feed I
was planning is a short helix.  I use a 5.5 helix for my 36"X26" and
48"54" primestar.  The performance on these dishes is very good.  They
are offset feed.  The 7.5 foot dish I think needs a wider pattern,
therefore a shorter helix.  I would appreciate any information you
receive in this regard.  See you on AO40.

73...Bob...W7LRD
Seattle