Re: Nova Satellite Footprint

Nova has always worked correctly for me.

One possibility is the PC time is off - do you use NTP to syncronize your PC clock?  Nova has a built NTP client  under "Utilities / Internet Time Set".

The other possibility is perhaps your location is not set correctly - did you use a default location or enter one using a GPS?

Also make sure you don't have an "Elevation Mask" or "Horizon Table" active.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP