Re: QSLing

So many frustating bit and bites

One of the main concern in our ham world is FRUSTRATIONS...

To be in a pile up and not been able to be heard under the big ones
Waiting on a sked and nobody showed up
calling endlessly CQ without any answer
Waiting over 30 years to work on a satellite...
Admiring our Q5 signal going down the drain on AO-40 when a lid start to transmit with too much ERP.

You and i can added up to this list. QSLing is only one more item to be added. I was not understanding  the
frustations to not getting a QSL card confirmation  until i started to chase awards certificate, too
concentrated i was on other ham activities...(standard excuses).

I also think there will be a special ham hell where fire keepers will feed the fire with their own qsl cards
when frying the vilains to eternity. As i don't want to burn in hell,  i religiously (now) answered back each
card.

SASE AND GREEN STAMP

In an effort to erase my past faults and mistakes i also return back any sase and green stamp when i
confirmed back qsl cards. And when i travel in others countries i always bring a pile of my QSL cards just in
case i eye ball with anyone i was unfortunatly forget to send him back a QSL card. (hell here again)

If you feel i'm pushing a bit here i confirm a past QSO with an europeen station a couple of years ago when i
was visiting him. He thank's me for this very special card...

E Bay implement a Feedback rating: system. Can we have a similar one?  XX3XXX 499 positive qsl feedback from
499 unique call.

Just to say i'm waiting for one confirmation, i even contacted the guy and he promised me his card in the
mail in the next few days one month ago! We all wants to be in heavens but nobody wants to die.

Happy new year 2004 and smile your PC cam can be on... don't look at it!

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)