Re: Professionalism and the AMSAT Mail List

At 05:35 PM 12/29/2003 -0800, N6ORS wrote:

>And i speak for myself , read the disclaimer on the bottom of all posts.
>

>Keith
>N6ORS

Whew, good thing you put that disclaimer in there ... I would have been
worried if folks thought that I agreed with you that we should tolerate
poor behavior like that. You haven't been listening to Riley Hollingsworth
- we need to set good examples and not condone bad behavior. It is called
self-respect, and personal pride and respect for others.

Sorry that you and obviously some others don't feel that way.

Dave
VE3GYQ/W8