AO-27

Yeah, i heard AO-27 on a Pacific pass from California.  It took me awhile
to find and setup my satellite antenna, then the signal was so clear that
i had to turn off the VHF side of my radio to make sure i wasn't just
hearing chatter on the local repeater i was listening to earlier.  Then
i realized that i left my full-duplex HT in the car, so the pass was over
before i got a chance to work anyone (but i clearly could have if i had
the right rig).

THANKS TO ALL CONCERNED for getting this fine old bird running again!!!