Re: MER-A and MER-B downlink frequencies?

Peter,

Sadly, for those of us in the United States, our federal
International Trafficking in Arms Regulations prevent us from
providing specific information.

Having said that, the CCSDS Prox-I Physical Layer standard is
publicly available at

http://www.ccsds.org/documents/211x1b1.pdf

You should note the information on page 3-7.

Additionally, you should be able to access page 10 of

http://deepspace.jpl.nasa.gov/dsndocs/810-005/201/201.pdf

from outside NASA-JPL for general X-band information.

73,

Jan
WB6VRN
Electra UHF radio system Integration and Test engineer