MER-A and MER-B downlink frequencies?

Hi all,

since we received Mars-Express, Mars-Odyssey and even Cassini with our 20m
dish in Bochum, we are looking now for other interplanetary probes as well.

I read that the Mars Exploration Rover MER-A and MER-B will use UHF and X
band for downlink. They will continue to transmit during the decent and
landing. However, I could not find any exact frequency information
we might be looking for.

Anyone having details about the UHF and X-band downlink of MER-A
and MER-B (frequencies, antenna gain, etc)?

Thanks in advance
73s Peter DB2OS