From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of OZ1MY
Sent: maandag 29 december 2003 17:00
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-27 over Europe

Hi all,
Seems like it works over Europe as well.
Heard it first time last night - but was not prepared for
it.
At the pass with AOS at 1547 UTC here in Copenhagen it was on
until approximately 1552 UTC.
Heard F6HTJ - but he did not get my call.

The pass was right up through the Middle East with a
tremendous QRM from I don't know what.

73 OZ1MY
Ib