QSLing

Hello Group,
           Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. A few weeks ago the subject
came up about QSLing. Doing my end of the year BURO cards I was checking my
complete log for band fills and such. I see I have 303 US Grids worked Via the
few voice Sats we had and have. Out of those contacts I have recieved 140
confirmed. Everyone I sent my card to recieved a SASE with it, and I'm talking
months ago they were sent out , not 4 weeks ago. If the those who didnt confirm do
not QSL or do not have cards to do so, they didnt even send my SASE back with
a small note saying I do not QSL which would have been fine. I have 100
percent return from DX cards. I even recieved card from FR5DX Jean, you know they
guy every Statside Op says never confirms and throws your card away. Well
friends,  too bad thats not true at all and seems the guys right here in the US must
peel the stamp off the envelope and use it for their Telephone bill. Sad but
true. You know who you are, and there are no excuses 4-5 maybe never got
delivered , but certainly not over 150 cards.  Geeze, the 6 meter guys want to
drive to your house and hand deliver them. I guess its just magical things
happening on the "Magic Band".

IF YOU CAN'T OR WILL NOT CONFIRM THE GRID OR CONTACT , DON'T MAKE THE CONTACT
AND GIVE OUT THE GRID. YOU ARE JUST A PIRATE IN MY LOG.

          Happy New Year, Pete NA2P / Ex- KC2HLI  FN30  NA-026