AO-27

I hope I'm not stealing anyone's thunder here.....

I heard a digital signal tonight while listening to SO-50...then I heard
N1UC...hmmm. I looked at my tracking computer and saw that AO-27 was up
also, and on. After repointing the antennas, Chuck told me they had just
uploaded a new scheduler program and that 27 would be on for 6 minutes in
the evening in voice mode, and 1 minute each pass in the morning for
telemetry. Right now the passes for SO-50 and AO-27  overlap some, but that
will change very soon as SO-50 drifts earlier(they share uplink and downlink
freqs).

Very good news! Thanks to the AO-27 command team for their hard work...

73, Drew KO4MA