Re: PCsat troubles

Hi Drew,

I can't help you on Sapphire - I'm getting the same results as you
are.  I'm hearing packet I couldn't decode anything.  On PCSat, I found the
unproto path made all the difference in the world.  After monkeying around
with it I settled on

APRS,W3ADO-1,WIDE,SGATE

Seems to be working very well for me.

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi

73,

Emily

At 05:29 PM 12/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi guys.
>
>I've listened to several passes of PCsat now, and while I can copy packets
>from the sat ok, I can't seem to get anything digi'ed. I'm a digital
>novice...using a pk88 transmitting to a Alinco dr605 and a ringo, but
>listening on my 821 and satellite antenna. I've tried several settings i've
>found online for the unproto parameter, but nothing seems to work. I'm just
>using hyperterminal to communicate with the tnc.
>
>I've also listened to sapphire, but not heard any packet, just the 4 rapid
>carriers.
>
>I'd appreciate any help...
>
>73, Drew KO4MA
>

>----