PCsat troubles

Hi guys.

I've listened to several passes of PCsat now, and while I can copy packets
from the sat ok, I can't seem to get anything digi'ed. I'm a digital
novice...using a pk88 transmitting to a Alinco dr605 and a ringo, but
listening on my 821 and satellite antenna. I've tried several settings i've
found online for the unproto parameter, but nothing seems to work. I'm just
using hyperterminal to communicate with the tnc.

I've also listened to sapphire, but not heard any packet, just the 4 rapid
carriers.

I'd appreciate any help...

73, Drew KO4MA