ISS VOICE

Good Morning Everyone,

Commander Mike Foal was operating voice again this morning from the ISS
on the 12:50 UTC pass. I asked if he would be on again on the next pass
and he reported that this would be the last pass for today as other
activities on the station would require his attention. I heard him work
the following stations before losing the signal over the mountains.

VE6GP
AB5BK
KC7JJ
W9JD
KB4BA

My congratulations to all that made contacts this morning. Great to hear
Mike so active and making so many contacts.

Best of 73 de VE7WFG and Happy Holidays,

Bill
Armstrong BC
DO00jk
Amsat 29777