Rotor Trouble Update

Thanks for the replies re: the pulsing noise from my 2.4 down converter. I'll have to speak to my friendly neighbors. Someone clearly has a 2.4 phone or LAN.

I have been trying to trouble shoot the elevation rotor problems. It works fine manually. I used the calibration feature in Station and is seems that there is no reporting at all from the elevation rotor. Azimuth calibrates fine, responds to software commands and reports back to the software fine. Could there be a component failure in the 5400 control box? Would a wire off at the rotator end cause such a problem?
Rick
W2JAZ