Re: 5400B Rotor/Software Help

Rick,

The downconverter "pulsing" might be the activity of other 2.4Ghz
devices in your area.  802.11b channel 1 (I think I'm remembering
correctly) is right on top of 2401Mhz, but in my case the interference
is caused by 2.4Ghz cordless telephones.  It sounds like a short period
burst (~100ms) of noise at a rate of 1-2 times per second.  Fortunately
the noise blanker on my rig handles this pretty well---you might be
having similar problems.  Hope this helps,
-David Carr
KD5QGR