Re: LOGGING PROGRAM & LOTW

LOTW has problems with satellite QSOs with all logging programs as far as I
know. It is a LOTW bug. They did not account for different satellite name
methods used by the various logging programs/users. Until LOTW fixes this
there will continue to be a problem.

Log Window uses the names that come from NOVA, when NOVA is installed and
tracking the satellite used in the QSO. Or you can type in the name
yourself. Are you running LW v4.03.04?

Let the ARRL (LOTW) know of your complaints, this is the only way it will
get fixed. by the way the ARRL is aware of the problem. I brought it to
their attention at the Toronto AMSAT-NA meeting in October. Their response
... it is on their back burner to fix the satellite problems. Too few of us
and they have problems to fix for the HFers first.

W4SCO