Advance notice of BoD meeting

The next meeting of the Board of Directors of AMSAT-NA will take place at the
Airport Clarion Hotel Orlando on Saturday February 21 and Sunday February 22,
2004 Commencing at 8.30 am on Saturday.
The meeting will be open to all AMSAT-NA members, as is our normal procedure,
and the first item of business will be to receive presentations from the
membership.
The second item will be to develop the AMSAT-NA Strategic plan considering
current circumstances.
AMSAT members wishing to attend and make a presentation to the BoD should
advise me in advance (by February 15) of their topic and the length of time they
wish to present.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA