RE: KR-5400A rotator

Hello Harvey

> Could someone point me to a source of information on the KR-5400 AZ/EL
> rotator and controller?

I have a multipage TIF and a PDF of the G-5500 manual which I believe is
almost identical (eg, connectors, schematic) except:

o 5400 is S-N-S by defult, 5500 is N-S-N;
o 5400 cover 360 degrees of azimuth, 5500 covers 450 degrees;
o No limit switches in 5400;
o Start caps are in the control box for the 5400, in the rotator for the
5500.

http://www.g6lvb.com/g5500.tif (1.1Mb)
http://www.g6lvb.com/g5500.pdf (686Kb)

(Tnx Cliff K7RR and Don KD4APP for helping with the differences)

73 Howard G6LVB