help with wisp and kct

I had a hard disk crash and having trouble getting wisp and kct to work
again. The radio is a yaesu 736. wisp will get the radio is the sat mode get
it on the right mode but will not get the frequency correct or up date the
frequency with doplar shift.  I have change the pre command pacing command
parameter in rr.ini file but no joy yet. Any suggestions?
nick