KR-5400A rotator

Could someone point me to a source of information on the KR-5400 AZ/EL
rotator and controller?  Also there is a LandWehr Preamplifier whose Model
label is faded out.  It has N-Connectors and a DIN like 5-pin female
circular connector with an additional center pin socket and a metal outer
shell.  I purchased these from an estate and the manuals were not available.
73, Harvey
K5HV