Re: Before I forget

Keith;
Sorry but gift  won't fit in the sled,I planned on leaving a note on UO-22 or
in your stocking about where to pickup your gift. But since you seem very
excited I'm going to give you the directions on
where to pick it up on Christmas Day !

Drive down to the LaQuinta Inns & Suites,Inc. at 4730 West Spruce
Street,Tampa,Fl.33607-1497
drive slow pass the office then turn right,right again,go around the complex
watch for the rubbish disposal unit,which is fenced in. Look on the other side
of the fence in the bushes and your dream
dish is planted in among the trees.  This is an old comsat unit measures abt
4.87m fully intact
includes the az/el motors but the main leads (underground) have been cutoff
many moons ago.

Merry xmas and Happy New Year to all

St. Nick   K1UXB