TR-44 Rotator help

I picked up one of the subject rotators at a flea market but did not get
the manual.  Looking at the catalogs there appear to be two different
connector cables, differing in the wire gauge and price.   What does the
manufacturer recommend for a 70' run?  If it makes any difference the
antennas will be a 144 and a 432 yagii so the  wind load should be

If somebody has the manual  and has a few minutes to spare, I would be more
than happy to pay for the reproduction and shipping costs of a copy of the

73 de Gene  WB2LLP