Nova users

Anybody who uses Nova listen up.. if you were bugged by not hearing "AO 7 is
rising" drop me an email... I modified his sound file for AO-27 and figured
out the correct naming convention and directory to put it in. I'll be happy
to send along the .wav file appropriate to AO-7, and tell you which
directory to put it in. I'm not sure if Mike has already done this, if I am
wasting bandwidth I apologize.

Happy Holidays and VY 73 de WE1U in Northern Vermont