Concrete Removal

Season's Greetings!

    Does anyone have a trick for breaking up concrete?  I have located a 5
foot dish that is mine for the taking if I take the entire set up.  It has
been pulled from the ground, and the bottom 3 feet of the mounting pipe
(which I have to take to get the dish) is encased in concrete.  It is too
heavy for me to lift in one piece, anyone have a better idea than drilling
some holes in the concrete then attacking it with a chisel?

Thanks and 73,
Joe
ks5z
ex - ka0yos