Keyboard recommendation?

I know this is way off topic, but can anybody recommend a good replacement
keyboard?  My OEM was damaged beyond repair.  (Having an old Astron PS fall
on it will do that.)  I am looking for something which does NOT look as if
it were melted in the oven, has a large delete key, is NOT wireless or USB,
and has a good, crisp feel.  I made a pass at CompUSA, and got a cheap temp,
but it looks as if you either get that, or something with all sorts of
customized bells and whistles on an ergonomic design.  Just need a
comfortable, general purpose unit.

Please reply off the list.

Thanks!

Alan