AO40 telemetry CRC problem

Hello everybody again,

I must apologise for taking advantage of the experienced crowd on this BB,
but all the queries I had so far were responded to quickly, competently and
solved my problem right away. So, here we go again...

Why do the CRC constantly fails even if I receive the midle beacond between
3 and 4 S units over the noise level? I have tried different settings of
the sound card, to no avail. IZ8BLY's software shows quite some data, but
the CRC fails constantly and other programmes show nothing.

I'll be grateful for any advice.

And, if you have a minute, check out my homepage at www.qsl.net/hb9dsu -
there are a couple of fun satellite pictures.

Thanks a lot and 73. Piero HB9DSU