Donate

Well, we have determined that a phone call and Pay Pal all cost
something. But
unfortunately so does a launch. If we all don't make that phone call,
send a 37 cent
letter with a check or however you want to do it,  we won't have the
launch.  All
the discussions of how to donate will mean nothing if the donation is
not made.
Donate and then discuss to your hearts content the best way to do it
next time.
But you may find you'd rather be operating the newly launched bird instead.

Jack W4AD
 From Oscar 6 to  AO-40
W4IY contest group Satellite operator