Help FT-221R

Hi,
I have been lurking on the list for about a year.  It's been very interesting.

I'm trying to fix an old Yaesu FT-221R to use with a converter to receive
Oscar 40.  I need a Local Oscillater module (PB-1454), as the one I have
won't pass a signal through the final multiplier stage.  I can't figure out
why!

Does anyone on the list have an old FT-221R sitting in their junk box that I
could scavenge the LO board  and some other bits out of?

Thanks!  Please reply off list.
Graham, VO1DZA, VE6KJ

Graham Dillabough, VE6KJ, VO1DZA

Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio, replied:

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his
tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand
this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they
receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)