Re: PayPal Echo Prototype

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 10:11:17AM -0500, Don wrote:
> Here's just a simple prototype for the powers at be to review. It to less than 5 minutes to setup - of course for AMSAT to use - they would need a PayPal account.
>
> http://www.sunsunsun.net/amsat-test/

  And I'd rather our organisation had nothing to do with paypal thanks.

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

  Not to mention the myriad of complaints now going on a security list.

  Long ago, paypal used to be "cool." Fortunately, there are alternatives.

Oh, for us Canadians:

http://www.epost.ca/main/nav/ie-index-English.html?

- Diane VA3DB