LOTW

Finally got around to uploading my logs to Log of the world. with 5800 hf qso's
it found 105 confirmations. With my satellite log of almost 6,000 qso's, it
found 3 confirmations with the same guy 3 days apart.

Must be that most people are only using it for confirmation of rare
dxpeditions. Which was rather odd as all of my hf qso's with Cliperton Island
showed up but none of my satellite qso's.

Are there any other ops out there that have uploaded their satellite log
besides Lee, KU4OS? Maybe that is the problem that there just aren't a lot of
satellite logs there yet.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager