From: <dbwoodw@alltel.net>
To: "Arthur H Feller" <afeller@ieee.org>; "Frank - KG6JVE"
<kg6jve@pasadena.net>; "glabelle17" <glabelle17@comcast.net>
Cc: <VEFRH@aol.com>; <Advisors@AMSAT.Org>; <bod@AMSAT.Org>;
<amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>; <projcomm@AMSAT.Org>; <dave@g4dpz.homeip.net>;
<ve3frh@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [amsat-bb] President's Letter December.

> Arthur:
>
> Why not setup the PayPal for those who want it and ask them to add a
surcharge of $10 additional to the PayPal amount - say $110 to contribute
$100, etc.

> I agree the call is easier and I hate to see PayPal take any money but I'd
hate it even more to see AMSAT loose the money because AMSAT doesn't have
the option for those who must have the PayPal option before they will give.

> My 2 cents.
>
> BTW, I'd be glad to assist in setting up a PayPal option for AMSAT - I
have accepted PayPal for payment on eBay auctions and on used computer
equipment I have sold.

<glabelle17@comcast.net>