Re: New radio

>I recently bought a new Icom IC 910H to use as my satellite radio, it
>replaces a Yaesu FT 736R.

Keith, I have an ICOM 910H and when I first got it we did some tests
comparing about three other radios, not the 736, but I am sure the latest
Yaesu is better than that oldie!!!

ICOM was much better than any of the other three...I cannot remember the
model #'s but they were the latest from Kenwood and Yaesu.  We had a coax
switching arrangement so the comparisons were instantaneous.......

I have and IC821 that works just fine, but I think the IC-910H is a tad
better....

Get your radio back to the dealer....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....