Merry Christmas

   Being that time of year again , I thought I would take this
opportunity to wish Martha and the rest of the office volunteers along
with the membership of Amsat US and all other Amsat agencies a very
heartfelt "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"
    To all the friendships that have been made in Dallas and Toronto ,
and to all those that have help solve my many problems this past year a
very special thanks and may your rigs always be on frequency and your
tracking programs on target.

God bless all, and a very Happy Festive Season

Gerry ve4gtb