Southeastern VHF Conference call for papers

Gentlemen:

As the Technical Program Chairman, I ask that if you have something
of interest to share with us at our annual conference, that all white
papers be sent to me wa4njp@bellsouth.net. I can accept about anything,
hand drawings are fine also. If you can come to Atlanta GA on April
23-24 and would like to present your paper or other subject of interest,
please let me know.

73 Ray Rector WA4NJP

wa4njp@bellsouth.net
Souheastern VHF Society
Technical Program Chairman
SVHFS Conference April 23&24, 2004 Atlanta GA
http://svhfs.org