RE SO-50

A number of us in Europe would like to try and work SO-50 across the pond,
it should just be possible.
We all did it on the other fm birds; and even with simple antennas, 5/8 whip
on 2 metres and 3 ele. yagi on 70cm I can work out to 2500km (1520 miles) so
you guys with good gear will do much better.
Any chances fo a few of you on the north west coast of the U.S. hanging
around on the bird a little longer as it starts its journey eastwards?

Regards
Mike G3LGR