From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of George Humphrey
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 9:24 PM
To: Frank - KG6JVE; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Donation

At 08:43 PM 12/16/03 -0800, you wrote:

>I agree, I'd put something in if it was easy like PayPal.
>
>Frank
>KG6JVE

snip

Frank,  see below;

Telephone:      +1 (301) 589-6062
Toll-free (U.S. only):  1-888-FBAMSAT (1-888-322-6728)
Fax:    +1 (301) 608-3410
Email:  martha@amsat.org

It is as easy as giving Martha your credit card number via any of these
methods. Please do it now, we need Echo to launch asap.

George
KC5WBV