Half duplex heresy on FO-29

WHAT!
Stop Talking Crazyness!  HA!

Good suggestion drew. It can have the effect of making it seem hard for
a beginner though. I have operated this way with my 817 a few times and
it
does work. You just have to be use to  'Knowing" your downlink is there.

Maybe we can entice a few more guys into the fold by encourging
half-duplex
where its possible.

Oh, no more heresy or ill turn you into the High priests of amsat.

73,

Keith N6ORS