PCsat TXD

21 Stations copied on the 0050z PCsat pass just now...

PCsat is set to only 100ms of TXDelay.
It works OK with my kenwoods.  Lemme know
if it is too short for your TNC/Radio.

We run short TXD to conserve TX power...
If you hear an immediate packet after your
transmitted packet, but dont copy it, then
it could be our TXD is too short for you...

We are also downlinking a STATUS and BULLETIN
on 144.39 over the USA for terrestrial mobiles
once a minute or so..

Bob