SO-50

I am really surprised how _few_ people are using SO-50. I just spent the
entire pass up the east coast by myself, and have done the same on several
passes the last few weeks. It's not as quite as easy as UO-14, but it works
well.

As always, listen first, and if you can't hear your own downlink don't call
CQ! Remember to enable a 67.0 hz tone on your uplink.

BTW, I've worked it several times with 3 watts and an Arrow, and a friend of
mine makes contacts on his AL-800 and HT on a regular basis....

73, Drew KO4MA