CT3 QSL cards

Hi again

To all who sent me (direct or buro) cards
to confirm the QSO with me during my
stay in Madeira Is. (CT3/CT1EAT), please
acept my apologise.
The cards were ordered long time ago, but
unfortunatly only today I got the word from
the printer, to let me know they are ready and
will be shipped right away.
I was hopping to gave you all a Xtmas gift,
but I think you will only receive it by new year.
But, as we say in Portugal, it's "better later than never"!
So I hope you forgive me for the delay.
Season greetings to all.
CU next year on AO-40

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT