Echo fund raising.

Dear AMSAT members

Recently, searching for papers, I've found a Mode S
Downconverter Kit I purchased from David, G0MRF,
several years ago.
I never built it (because it uses 70cm as IF band and I
use the same band for the AO-40 uplink), so I decided
to sell it on ebay.
The winner will pay the total amount to AMSAT-NA,
to fund Echo Launch Campaign. Shipping is free!
So if you are looking for a nice Xtmas project, have a look at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3065747328&category=1502&;
rd=1
(or go to www.ebay.com and search item number 3065747328)
and place your bid. Good luck.
Season greetings to all.
CU next year on AO-40

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
www.qsl.net/ct1eat

P.S. Why don't you dig on your "junk" box and find
        something to sell too?