Re: [aprssig] Re: Holiday Traveling = 144.39 CTCSS 100

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, KK4EMK asked about VOICE ALERT:

> Does the  TH-D7 also work this way?

Yes, and it is even better on the HT.  Because you dont have to fuss
with the BALANCE control.  The CTCSS 100 completely mutes the BAND-A
receiver when it is on the 144.39 APRS channel, but then when you use band
A for any other purpose without CTCSS, the speaker ausio is there for your
use without having to remember to turn the volume back  up...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/