Sat Tracking software for Sharp Zaurus SL-5500

Hi all,

I have recently picked up a Zaurus SL-5500 PDA running Linux version 2.4.6
Embedix.  Does anyone know of any satellite tracking software that is
available for this unit.

BTW, this is a very nice unit with 64 MB RAM and a 200 MHZ ARM processor.
So far the only drawback I have seen with it is the power consumption and I
am working on the power configuration to help with that.

Jeff Embry
WI2T
FM19je
AMSAT LM-2263