Breathtaking!!

This morning, one hundred years after the first powered flight by the
Wright Brothers, the Smithsonian Institution opened the Annex to the Air
and Space Museum!

The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center opened with a extraordinary exhibit of
original civilian and military aircraft from around the world, missiles,
experimental aircraft, early spacecraft and support equipment, engines,
and, even a display of engine spark plugs.  Whether you're looking for the
X-35, a Boeing 707, a record setting SR-71A, the first Air France Concorde,
the original Enterprise, or gliders and ultralights, this is the place to
come and see!!

Put it on your list when you come for the AMSAT Annual Meeting and
Symposium here in Crystal City, Virginia, just outside Washington,
DC.  It's absolutely breathtaking!!  How do I know?  I saw it for myself
today!!

73, art.....
W4ART  Fairfax, VA

PS  They NEED some AMSAT stuff and a ham station!!  What can we do??
73, art.....