Re: Computer controlled radio seen at AMSAT Annual Meeting 03

Previously  I said:
>>until that time I don't think I'd go down that road
>> > except as a novel experiment.

I think that's what I said - novel. Experimental.

I'm fairly new (8 months) to this list, but since the SAREX people seem to
jump on others who comment or cross posted from/to SAREX maybe QEX should
consider the same?  After alll, the SDR-1000 isn't sat capable, so why the
discussion at all?  I was merely commenting on the technology, not how much
fun it might be.  I like cooking, but I doubt this list wants me to post my
newest chicken recipe.

73 and season greetings,

- Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm