RE: Computer controlled radio seen at AMSAT Annual Meeting 03

An impressive radio.  Not a factor for a TLM-only station, but I was a
little disappointed that it is inherently non-duplex.  On the other hand, it
is, as such things go, relatively cheap, so you could buy two of them, and a
second parallel port of course.  I discussed it a bit, and was told that
modifying the software would not be that big a deal.

Alan
WA4SCA