AO-7

Got my short 7 elements  from 22 elements sitting on the bird bath in the
back yard tonight. Crows are madder than "H" hi. Copied AO-7 from AOS to
LOS.on the 00:33 pass.  Good signal other than the chirp on the keying.
Didn't get the calls but a 7 in Seattle and a 8 EN62 where on. But had a
lot of crud where they were. Next is to get  the dish set up and see what I
can hear  etc Then it will go up on the mast about 30-40 feet to get me out
of the trees etc.. Cheers Ron