HELAPS (was :Re: Secrets...)

A great article on HELAPS (by Karl Meinzer) was published in the Spring 1975
edition of "VHF communications" (issue 1/1975). You can order a copy from
their office in England for a few pounds, a Google search should get you to
their web site.

I am traveling in California this week and unable to read e-mail everyday, so
for those people I owe replies to, I'll get back to you in a few days......

Dan Schultz N8FGV
Bruce Bostwick wrote:

What I've been wanting to try my hand at, as an example, is building a
reasonably good quality HELAPS (or possibly a better type if there is
one) amplifier for a transponder.....