Tampa Hamfest thanks

A public thank you to the AMSAT members who helped with the booth, demos,
and last minute forum at the Tampa hamfest this year! We made a good
impression with everyone I think, and I'm still answering e-mails from
potential new satellite users and AMSAT members.....

Thanks to
KU4OS Lee
W8ISS James
KD4FRB Bill
WB4APR Bob
and anyone I may have missed....

It looks like AMSAT will be present at the Ft. Myers hamfest on Jan
10th...e-mail me if you'd like to help out....

73, Drew KO4MA